90+ Non-Toy Gifts For Kids
1. Practical gifts like clothes, a flashlight, alarm clock, or bedroom decor.
2. Money gifts like a piggy bank, stocks, or gift cards.
3. Educational gifts like a telescope, butterfly catcher, or workbooks.
4. Arts and crafts like paint, play-doh, or an art easel.
5. Pretend play gifts like dress-ups, a pretend kitchen, and a jewelry box.
6. Outdoor gifts like a bike, trampoline, scooter, or play set.
See the full list at loveloveloveblog.com
MORE LIKE THIS
Christmas Budgeting Ideas
Creative Toy Ideas
40 Christmas Traditions