DIY CONE CHRISTMAS TREES
– Cardboard boxes – Scissors – Hot glue gun – Decorations: feathers, beads, ribbon, yarn, sequins, string, gems, paper, fabric, stickers, coffee filters, etc.
1. Unfold the boxes and cut the flaps off.
2. Flip the box over and roll one edge into the middle to crease the cardboard.
3. Roll the cardboard tightly so the top is pointy and secure with hot glue.
4. Trim the bottom of the cones so they stand up.
See the full tutorial at loveloveloveblog.com
MORE LIKE THIS
Christmas Budgeting Ideas
Glam Christmas Decorations
Non-Toy Gift Ideas for Kids