Spread the love this Valentine’s Day with these adorable Taylor Swift Valentine’s Day cards! With a clever reference to her Eras Tour and a pretty cloud background, these cards are the perfect blend of sweetness and Taylor Swift flair!
My daughter is very into Taylor Swift lately; going to the Eras Tour viewing parties and making friendship bracelets, and listening to her music non-stop.
It probably doesn’t help that I’m kind of a Swiftie myself!
I usually take the easy route and just buy all of my kids Valentine’s Day cards every year, but this year I thought it would be fun to DIY my daughter’s Taylor Swift Valentine’s Day cards!
They turned out SO cute and I’m sharing all of the details below so you can send these with your little Swiftie to school this year too!
- Taylor Swift Valentine’s Day Cards
- Paper trimmer
- Hole punch
- Silver pipe cleaners
- Scissors or wire cutters
- Friendship bracelets (you can make your own or get Taylor Swift-specific bracelets)
Step By Step Instructions
1. Print out the Valentine’s Day Cards and then use a paper trimmer to cut them to size.
2. Use a single-hole punch to add a hole to the top right corner of the card.
3. Cut a silver pipe cleaner in half. Shape one of the pieces into a heart and place it through the hole on the card.
4. Thread a bracelet onto the bottom of the heart and twist the bottom pieces of the pipe cleaner together to secure everything.
Tips and Tricks
If you don’t have a printer at home, you can easily get these printed at an office supply store like Office Depot or Staples. I had 24 cards printed for about $3 and they were ready in just a few hours!
There are several different ways to attach the bracelets to the cards. You can use small poly plastic bags and put the cards and bracelets in both. Or you can just put the bracelets in a bag and attach the bags to the cards with mini clothespins or ribbon.
I had some pipe cleaners I wanted to use up and thought making them into hearts would give these cards the perfect Valentine’s flair!
If you liked this post, I know you’ll love these related posts!
- 30+ Cute and Trendy Short Valentine’s Day Nails
- 34 Fun Valentine’s Day Songs For Kids (2024)
- 28 Non-Candy Valentine’s Class Gift Ideas
- 7 Easy Baby Valentine’s Photoshoot Ideas
- DIY Galentines Party Ideas for Girls Night
- Top 10 Family Valentine’s Day Activities
Did your little Swiftie and their friends love these Taylor Swift Valentine’s Day cards? How did you end up decorating them?
Let us know in the comments!