Inside: Looking for baby girl names that start with B? Here are lots of modern ideas that you’ll love from Bella to Brylee!
When it comes to B names for girls, they aren’t quite as popular as the other letters with only Bella, Brooklyn, and Brielle making the top 100 most popular names for 2019.
However, they are still worth noting and who knows. You may find a new favorite from my list!
All of these names in this list came from the other baby name lists I have on this website, and most were sourced from real moms.
So they are names that are actually being used and they are completely modern!
Some of these names aren’t found on any other baby name lists out there!
B Names For Girls
- Bailee/Bailey/Baylee – English origin, Bailiff, Steward
- Beatrice – French origin, Bringer of joy
- Beatrix – English origin, Bringer or joy
- Behati – African origin, Blessed
- Bella – Italian origin, Beautiful, God is my oath
- Belle – French origin, Beauty
- Bentley – English origin, From the bent-grass field
- Berkley – English origin, From the birch wood
- Berlin – Germain origin, From the German City
- Betha – Scottish origin, Life
- Bexlee/Bexley – English origin, Combination of byxe ‘box tree’ + leah ‘woodland clearing’.
- Bibiana – Greek origin, Alive
- Billie – German origin, Diminutive of Wilhelmina
- Birdie – American origin, Little bird
- Blair/Blaire – Scottish origin, Battlefield or plain
- Blake/Blakelee/Blakely – English origin, Pale blonde one or dark
- Blessing – English origin, Divine gift
- Bliss – English origin, Perfect joy
- Blythe – English origin, Happy
- BobbieLynn – English origin, Combination of Bobbie and Lynn
- Bonita – Spanish origin, Pretty, Beautiful
- Bonnie – English origin, Pretty girl
- Bowie – Irish origin, Yellow haired
- Braelyn/Braelynn – American origin, Combination of the names Brae and Lyn
- Brayleigh/Brayli – English origin, Combination of the names Bray and Lee
- Breena – Irish origin, Fairy palace
- Breklyn – English origin, Variant of Brooklyn
- Brenner – German origin, Charcoal burner
- BrexLee/Brexley/Brexxli – American origin, Created name
- Briar/Bryar – English origin, Shrub, Small tree
- Brielle – French origin, God is my strength
- Brighton – English origin, From the bright town
- Brinleigh/Brinley – English origin, Burnt meadow
- Bristol – English origin, Site of the bridge
- Brix – English origin, Stone of Brixi
- Brixlynn – American origin, Combination of Brix and Lynn
- Brooke – English origin, Small stream
- Brooklyn/Brooklynn – American origin, Broken land or Pretty brook
- Brylee – American origin, B + Riley
- Brynlee/Brynli – English origin, Burnt meadow
- Brystal – English origin, Site of the bridge
- Burgan – English origin, Surname
Looking for more ideas for baby girl names? You’ll love these!
- 178 Modern Girl Names
- 700+ Modern Baby Names
- Uncommon Baby Girl Names
- 278 Baby Girl Names and Meanings
- 600 Baby Names for 2021
- Biblical Baby Girl Names for the Modern Mom
Which B name is your favorite? Let me know in the comments!