We are in count-down mode over here! I only have 2 more weeks of work and we leave for our cruise the week after that! Jordan and I are super excited to say the least. We’ve been planning on a big trip to celebrate our 5 year anniversary for awhile, so I’m just grateful that everything is working out.
I still need to pack and write up instructions for our parents (bless them for taking our kids!) but there’s one thing I don’t have to worry about…looking pasty white in my swimming suit! I’ve found an easy way to get natural looking tan skin without the danger of tanning beds or baking in the sun. Skin care is really important to me and is a regular part of my beauty routine!
I used to sit out in the sun for hours to get a nice tan. How dumb is that?? It’s so bad for your skin. That’s when I started using a self-tanner. I only have ever used JERGENS® Natural Glow® products and I keep going back to them because they are so good!
I was at Walmart the other day getting a few essentials (baby wipes, a sippy cup, and chocolate!) so I thought I’d pick up JERGENS® newest product, Natural Glow® Wet Skin® Moisturizer! It’s a Jergens self tanner that’s perfect for busy moms!
This is by far the easiest way to get gorgeous color gradually! You just put it on right after you shower. The smell is amazing and I love how it moisturizes my skin at the same time as giving me a healthy glow.
Related: How To Remove Pimples From Face (For Good!)
I don’t know about you, but as a mom of two my showers are often…rushed! I love that I don’t even have to dry off before I put on JERGENS® Natural Glow® Wet Skin® Moisturizer (in fact, your skin should be wet to lock in the moisture and color). That is a mom win in my book!
How do I get the Best Results From Jergens Natural Glow?
Here are a few tips and tricks I’ve picked up to achieve the best color with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Wet Skin® Moisturizer:
- For the most natural-looking color, be sure to exfoliate before first use (I like to use a shower pouf and shave to exfoliate my skin)
- Apply on wet skin immediately after showering
- Towel dry as normal – this is key to achieving streak-free, natural-looking color
- Use in place of regular moisturizer to achieve beautiful, natural-looking color and then use every other day to maintain color
- Use sparingly on dry areas like knuckles, knees, ankles, and in between fingers/toes
- Applying a regular moisturizer to these dry areas just before applying the JERGENS® Natural Glow® moisturizers minimizes extra color absorption
- Smooth on evenly and thoroughly just as you would with any moisturizer
- Use daily until you have achieved the desired level of color, then continue to apply 1-2x a week
And yes, you can towel-dry as normal. There’s no transfer of color!
I also picked up JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun® Sunless Tanning Mousse to see how tan I could get my skin to look! I love how easy it was to use and really gave me an instant tan. Here are my tips for using the product:
- Apply evenly over a complete area. Use enough to cover a whole area of your body at once (such as an entire arm) using long, smooth, downward strokes for coverage.
- Use a sunless tanning/glow mitt to help apply to minimize hand staining
- For a more intense, darker color, wait at least 5 minutes and apply another coat
- After applying, wash hands thoroughly, apply a small amount of foam to the tops of your hands with a washcloth to help blend the color onto the tops of your hand
- Do not shower for 4-8 hours after application. Allow to deeply penetrate and build color. If possible, avoid wetting skin for 8 hours
Jergens Natural Glow Before and After
I’m actually excited to put on my swimming suit during our cruise now because my skin is such a beautiful color!
I’m so Glad to Have These Jergens Natural Glow Tips!
I love how JERGENS® has products to help you gradually glow or instantly tan and they’re available in shades for a variety of skin tones. I plan to use the Instant Sun® Sunless Tanning Mousse a few more times before our trip and the Natural Glow® Wet Skin® Moisturizer every few days to maintain the color.
I’ve got more great beauty and skin care tips! Next, Try These Winter Skin Care Tips For Your Face and Underarms!
Where are you headed this summer? Swimsuit season is just around the corner, so check out all of the JERGENS® Natural Glow® products here to get your skin vacation ready in just minutes!
And, if you liked this post for Jergens Natural Glow tips, please pin it below!