Welcome the spirit of the season into your home with these spooktacular entryway Halloween decorations. Transform your entryway into a hauntingly inviting space with our creative and festive ideas!
I’ve mentioned it before, but Halloween decorations weren’t my thing until a few years ago.
I just don’t like the gory, bloody decor that has been popular for so long.
But when you add some pink, pearls, cream, and sequins, I’m sold!
I put these Halloween entryway decorations together last year and thought it would be fun to give you all of the details!
My Halloween Entryway Decor
So before we dive into all of the fun decor, I have to let you know that this setup isn’t really in my entryway…
Unfortunately, my entryway is rather small and wouldn’t fit our console table, so these decorations sit on the wall in our family room, which really feels like the entryway to our home anyway. I plan to put this table in my entryway when we have a different floor plan one day!
Plus when you search Halloween console table decor and entryway Halloween decorations, almost all of the same ideas come up.
So now let’s get into all of the details!
I love pink and cream so those are the main colors for my decor. And of course, you have to include black since it’s a staple Halloween color!
- Round mirror
- Black candles
- Small vase
- Similar white branches
- Mini black pampas
- Similar skull vase and faux flowers
- Peonies book
- Similar embellished skull
- Similar mini skulls
- Similar black bats
- Similar pom pom garland
Tips for Decorating
Here are some additional tips and ideas to help you create a hauntingly stylish display:
- Choose a Theme: Decide on a specific Halloween theme or color scheme that suits your style. Popular options include classic spooky, witches’ lair, haunted mansion, pumpkin patch, or you can choose chic pastel like I did!
- Tablecloth or Runner: Try a Halloween-themed tablecloth or runner as a base. You can go for traditional black and orange or choose something more elegant like deep purples or dark reds.
- Centerpiece: Place a captivating centerpiece on the table. Options include a bouquet of black roses, a Halloween-themed floral arrangement, a cauldron filled with candy or dry ice, or a pumpkin display.
- Candles: Add eerie candlelight with a mix of black or blood-red candles in various sizes and shapes. Don’t leave lit candles unattended for safety.
- Spooky Decor: Scatter spooky decorations around the table, such as plastic spiders, cobwebs, miniature skulls, or skeleton hands. Place them strategically so items aren’t bunched together.
- Framed Art: Frame or display spooky artwork or prints on the wall behind the table. This can include vintage Halloween posters, haunted house scenes, or witches’ spells.
- Pumpkins and Gourds: Decorate with various-sized pumpkins and gourds. We love using plastic pumpkins so you can use them for years to come!
- Witch’s Hat: Place a witch’s hat on a decorative stand or hang several from the ceiling for a whimsical touch.
- Banners and Garlands: String Halloween-themed banners or garlands above or around the entryway table for added festive flair.
- Skeletons or Mannequins: Position life-sized skeletons or mannequins dressed in Halloween costumes near the table to give your display a haunted house feel.
- Lighting: Use Halloween-themed string lights or votive candle holders with spooky designs to enhance the ambiance.
Remember to balance the spookiness with your personal style, and have fun getting creative with your indoor Halloween entryway table decor!
More Entryway Ideas
If you’re looking for even more Halloween entryway ideas, I love all of this inspiration I found on Pinterest!
I decided to photograph other areas I’ve decorated in my home so you can get even more ideas for creating a cute pastel look on your own.
- Porch set up (featuring a skeleton, disco ball, and feather boa)
- My Boho Chic DIY Halloween Wreath
- Girl’s bunk room with DIY Ghost Garland
- Our picture wall with Ombre Pink Painted Pumpkins and bats
- My coffee table tray with white raven, black cloche, and black candle
- Kitchen stove tray with haunted mansion, candle accessories and Halloween towels
- Pantry door Halloween wreath
What did you think of my entryway Halloween decorations? Let me know in the comments as well as what style you like to decorate with!