The whole family will love these fun and festive charcuterie board Valentine’s Day party ideas, including yummy food, games, and favors.
I threw a fun family charcuterie board party over the weekend and wanted to share all of the details so you can share the love with your family this Valentine’s Day!
I love doing charcuterie board parties because it’s easy to give everyone an assignment and everyone finds something they want to eat!
You can use these ideas to munch on delicious snacks and finger foods with the ones you love the most while enjoying fun games and activities.
And don’t forget to exchange cute Valentine’s Day-themed party favors.
If you’re looking for a simple yet special Valentine’s Day activity for your family, give these ideas a try!
Valentine’s Day Party Decor
I love being a little extra when it comes to decorating for parties, but I also love to decorate on a budget. So I put together this party with a few things I already had and grabbed a few new items to create the look I was going for.
- Gold candles
- Similar pink and purple candles
- Similar white candles
- Wood candle block
- Similar table runner
- Similar dinner plates and napkins
- Gold utensils
- Plastic champagne flutes
- Heart balloons
Here are several additional ideas for the perfect Valentine’s Day atmosphere for your charcuterie party that are easy to DIY.
- Cut-out hearts
- Valentine’s Day garland
- Pink and red balloons or a Valentine’s Day Balloon Arch
- DIY Heart-shaped wreath
Charcuterie Board Ideas
For food I decided to assign different charcuterie boards. We had:
- Meat and cheeses
- Breads and dips
For the meat and cheese board we had:
- Deli turkey
- Sliced cheese
- Goat cheese
- Salami roses
- Mozzarella balls
- Little smokies
- Shrimp with garlic butter
- Chicken nuggets with sauce
The fruit tray had:
- Dried cranberries
- Fig cookies
- Strawberry yogurt sauce
Our bread and cracker tray had:
- Tortilla chips
- Sausage dip
- Potato chips
- Sour cream and onion dip
- Sliced bread
- Strawberry butter
You can impress your family and party guests with these additional yummy and theme-appropriate Valentine’s Day charcuterie board ideas, featuring the best appetizers, finger foods, and treats.
- Fluffy Sprinkle Cookies
- Chocolate cookies and glittery chocolate lips
- Chocolate dipped strawberries
- Mini waffles
- Heart-shaped ginger cookies
- Salami roses
- Butter board dip
You can fill in your charcuterie board with sweet items like your favorite candies and fruit and savory items like nuts and crackers.
More fun party foods:
- Cherry Float
- Valentine’s Day Caramel Popcorn Cake
- Conversation Hearts Strawberry Hot Chocolate
- Strawberry Valentine’s Day Cupcakes
- Pink Popcorn
- Pink and red fruit Platter or skewers
- Valentine’s Day Air Fryer Biscuit Donuts
You can see a full list of our party food favorites in this post for Valentine’s Party Food Ideas For Kids.
And don’t miss these Festive Valentine’s Breakfast Ideas For Kids!
Games and Activities
After you’ve enjoyed your Valentine’s Day charcuterie board, liven up your party with some exciting games and activities.
- Valentine’s Day musical chairs (enjoy the classic kid’s game while playing your favorite Valentine’s Day songs)
- Or, use those tunes for a dance party
- You can also set up a karaoke machine to belt out your favorite love ballads
- Create DIY Valentine’s Day cards for each other or other family members and friends
- Decorate Valentine’s day cookies
- “Cupid’s arrow” darts
- Valentine’s Day Mad Libs
- Love Trivia (with questions related to love or Valentine’s Day)
- Movie night featuring kid-friendly movies about love or friendship
Here are some of our favorite Valentine’s Day party favors to complete your charcuterie board festivities.
- Heart-shaped lollipops
- Heart-shaped mini puzzle
- Valentine’s Day stickers
- Valentine’s Day Legos
- Mini Photo Frames
- Valentine’s Day Keychains
- Love Notes Jar (Fill small jars with folded notes expressing gratitude or love.)
- Mini boxes of chocolate
- DIY Heart-shaped crayons
- Valentine’s Day coloring books
- Heart-shaped bubbles
- Mini plush toys
Looking for more fun Valentine’s Day ideas? Try these!
- Top 10 Family Valentine’s Day Activities
- 7 Easy Baby Valentine’s Photoshoot Ideas
- 30+ Cute and Trendy Short Valentine’s Day Nails
- 28 Non-Candy Valentine’s Class Gift Ideas
What did you think of these charcuterie board Valentine’s Day party ideas? Are there any ideas you think we should add? Let us know in the comments!