Hi there, I’m Jessica!
I was born and raised in Utah and currently live in the Salt Lake Valley.
My husband and I have four children.
It’s my goal to provide you the best tips and tricks for birth, parenting, frugal living, cleaning, DIY projects, and affordable home decor.
I also love to cook and share lots of recipes over on The Ashcroft Family Table.
So glad to have you here!
Facts About Jessica
- I graduated as an award-winning journalist with a bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism.
- I became a mom at a young age (22) while most of my friends were just getting married or still in college. I had to navigate mom life by myself in a lot of ways, but that’s turned out to be a blessing over the years as I’ve helped my friends and followers transition into motherhood.
- I’ve completed the Love and Logic parenting course.
- I struggle with PMAD, anger and rage specifically.
- I’m obsessed with cleaning and consider myself an expert in stain removal for clothes.
- I love everything finance and credit our frugal living early in marriage as the reason we have no debt besides our home.
- I’ve successfully sleep trained three of our children using the Babywise method.
- I’m a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
What You’ll Find on The Mom Love Blog
The Mom Love Blog is geared toward first time moms, but seasoned moms will find lots of great information here, too! I share modern motherhood tips to help new moms navigate pregnancy, postpartum, and beyond.
I also keep it real by posting about my experience with postpartum depression and body positivity.
My collegiate and professional camera, writing, and marketing work have helped shaped my skills as a blogger.
I have partnered with several brands including Graco, Dove, Carter’s, OshKosh, Lowe’s, Google Home, Ergobaby, HelloFresh, and Tuesday Morning.
You can see examples of my sponsored work below.
For collaboration inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org